Back in Malaysia for a little over a year and so many thing came to pass. Where do I begin? Just like my last trip back, I had have managed to once again work in two different architectural firms yet again. I lasted a year in one office, though, which is still a lot longer than I had expected to. Different role and experimented with a different side of architecture business- the corporate role- which obviously, did not suit me well. Election is upon us yet again. I do have a message for future elected ministry of planning and JKR leaders to think about. Its 2013- bout 7 years to reach vision 2020 ( a dream that once was)uniform by laws and building codes should be a little more detail oriented, but not for limitation and control of aesthetic design, rather specific to climatic factors or at least have the people working there to have ex pert knowledge these matters. See attached blog referral from the other side of the world: http://www.lifeofanarchitect.com/planning-and-zo...
Popular posts from this blog
The Climb
Rock climbing. Heights. Ropes. Big Challenge. Falling on purpose. Why not? Finally got to try it out with a friend today. Mainly she was just belaying but hey, I haven't felt this good in a while. I am grateful. Perhaps its the fact that nothing in my life is going right the moment. Everyday emails of rejection for my job posts and bill reminders... every ledge I stepped on felt like I actually reached something. I had been wanting to try it forever, when rats and the other boys did it. But no, he reckoned I will just hurt myself. Like I always did. Why did I believe him? Dead tired, though.But good. And happy. Happy enough to sleep because I am too exhausted to think. Maybe I'll get enough to be the girl in the picture someday...LOL. Wishful thinking.
dear you
Dear sad girl, It is highly advisable for you to stop being in contact men in your past that, whilst still very helpful in assisting you in your troubles and getting that smile back on your face for some unbeknownst reasons. This help/assistance may very well still affect your emotional health in the following hours/days/fill in the blanks when reality comes kicking in. Reasons for disillusion: He may still be as good looking as you remember the reasons why you fell for him in the first place. What can you do, you did share a history. He may also still call you pet names that you secretly hate, but allow it anyway because it was intimately shared between the two of you and no one can take that away. He will tell you what makes you beautiful is your smile, your easy-going persona...your laugh... and you will believe it- DONT! The main point is, he knows you. He will no doubt find a way to (fill in the blanks with any intimate knowledge of you) ...

Comments