Energy oh Energy
I use a lot of power in every day tasks. I really, really want to believe I use just as much as the next person.
I try not to think too much of it.
Then again, part of what I am preaching away to crowd in my line of work is all about awareness and what can be done about it.
It's a little bit of a pickle these days, isn't it?
All hype over sustainability and anything/everything stamped with "green"... is...very very overwhelming.
Is it advocating more panic more than good? Of course, there are also others who take opportunity in society's ignorance to make way with a new brand of pop culture.
What isn't a sort of cultural following anyways?
In saying that, I personally know quite a number of people who have always been living like the fathers before them. People whom, while still believing that technology has indeed made the world an interesting place, maintained the boundaries of independence from it.
I envy those who still stand their ground for the 'old school' ways of doing things. Basic backyard gardening skills, and composting. Just very easy things taught in school but just practiced selectively.
I must say I hope that I will no longer have to depend on getting what is in the supermarket just make a home made meals in the future.
I must say I hope that I will no longer have to depend on getting what is in the supermarket just make a home made meals in the future.
I stand corrected that I am trying to do my part in the design build line.
Yet here I am, the laptop plugged in, the kettle is boiling, the tv sometimes left running in the background just so I dont feel like I am doing work all by self( even if I am...)
Hopefully it will be balanced. Or lessen my evil doing ways anyway...
Comments