Cheese Cake Test Run
I believe I have successfully made this cheese cake test run to formally bake another one for my partner's 26th birthday.
Yeay. One more to add to the accomplishment list!
Home made cheese cake!
Get a bunch of girls to gather around for a cooking experiment after a good day working and it's all good fun filled evening of laughter and good results. This is why I love making food, I think. It just fills the gap quick.
It's also cool having friends who bake. I am a terrible baker so I need all the tips I can get.
I cook well ( I like to think so, anyway) but baking, is just something that I struggle.
Or maybe I just get lazy with precise measurements.
I dont know.
My old high school friend, who has been staying in Ireland over seven years, however, had perfected her skills and more than willing to share with the rest of us archi geeks.
Even after I haven't seen her in over ten years, we still had heaps in common. And it's not awkward at all like I imagined it would be, bumping in each other in Auckland of all the places in world.
Haha. Life is well.
Comments