The ring


It's romantic. Its sweet.

But really I don't deserve it.

A claddaugh ring after two months is a bit much isn't it?

The ring worn on the right hand, crown turned inward tells your heart is yet unoccupied, worn with the crown turned outwards reveals love is being considered. Worn on the left hand the crown turned outward shows all, your heart is truly spoken for.


Anna was laughing her head off when I texted her the picture. I should have expected that. 
"What are you gonna tell the other one?" she asks. 

Sometimes I do wonder how I get myself in these situations. Mom did tell me to stop talking to strangers on the street. Why do I never listen?

I was late for a Friday night Diwali celebration with my friends. Thank god I don't have to deal with this now. Thank you Billy for my free ticket to Wellington...even if it's 5.30 am and I have no idea if I can even try get some peace of mind. Gives me some time to think at least.

Drama is pain. Flattering, but still... headache.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Climb

dear you