Cookies and Paint





Another slow day in Christchurch and I am left to entertain myself while procrastinating to proceed my research. Its over a month since I started my course and I have yet to settle on a proper research topic.
I was reading and sketching ideas but I just have not yet made up my mind.
What better ways than making cookies...and keep my spirits high.
I am going to make enough for a whole soccer team.
Miniature men in image of L, D and B. 
The boys will eat anything after the game. Especially if they lose again. Haha. Evil me.
I just hope my dear boyfriend stay cool enough not to break another rib. He's too hot headed at times even if he won't admit it.
Danny was nice enough to leave sweet Miffy for me to play with while all of them are out. Especially with the creepy neighbour always peering at the windows, Miffy barking seems to do the trick.

I shall make some in Miffy's image too.

Little yummy ginger-cinnamon cookies. :)Yellow for their soccer jerseys this year. I hope they like it.
Now.
What to make for dinner?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Climb

dear you