:::Blue November
It's official. Moonsoon season settings itself in. .
Water drops. One. Three. Six.
And then it pours.
Yes. I am drenched.
Diluted acidic smell filled my nostrils. I used to like rain.
I dont know. I think I still do. Sometimes.
Depending on my geographic locations.
Or whether or not I am walking with important soluble documents in my hands.
Its not as dark as the the streets of Wellington anymore, now that I am back in the tropics. Less wind, too.
It is still very blue, nonetheless.
Oh yes.
There goes the thunder.
Water drops. One. Three. Six.
And then it pours.
Yes. I am drenched.
Diluted acidic smell filled my nostrils. I used to like rain.
I dont know. I think I still do. Sometimes.
Depending on my geographic locations.
Or whether or not I am walking with important soluble documents in my hands.
Its not as dark as the the streets of Wellington anymore, now that I am back in the tropics. Less wind, too.
It is still very blue, nonetheless.
Oh yes.
There goes the thunder.
Comments